Today, information is a valuable asset and the key to the growth of any organisation. This asset is crucial for success and maintaining credibility. If sensitive information is compromised, then an organisation may have to face various threats and risks like brand image erosion, business disruption, financial and productivity loss.
ISO 27001:2013 Awareness Course
Through this course, you will get an in-depth overview on information security policy and other aspects of the ISMS. You will discover the benefits of ISO 27001 ISMS and learn strategies to help your business recover from attacks via incident management protocols.
This information security management training is especially designed for on-the-go learners like you—providing you the convenience of self-paced learning, while allowing you to boost your competency and add value to your career.
- Course : ISO 27001
- Duaration : 5 days
- Fees: 00.00
Who should do ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course?
- Professionals associated with Information Security team
- Project Managers
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Quality professionals
- Freshers can also join this course for career growth
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following: -
- Understand auditing principles associated with ISO 27001
- Assess security threats, weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Plan, execute and report an Information Security Management System audit
- Implement all components of ISMS together
- Gain expertise in conducting an ISO 27001 audit
- Implementing an ISMS with ISO 27001 compliance.
- Understanding the concepts, methods, techniques and standards for managing ISMS effectively.
- Understanding the relationship between all components of ISMS including risk control, risk management, and business process compliance in the organization.
- Efficiently manage and maintain an ISMS with respect to the international standard of ISO 27001.
- Developing the skill and knowledge required to follow best practices in managing organization-level information security.
- Improving the dexterity to take decisions and analyse problems with respect to information security management.
ISO 27001 is the international standardization of auditable requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
An Information Security Management System (ISMS) is a systematic approach to ensuring that critical risks to information assets are reduced to a level consistent with management’s objectives. In essence, it is a comprehensive process for managing information security.
There are some easy steps to follow.
- Prerequisites - To become an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, you need to have a prior professional experience of five years, out of which two years must be spent working in Information Security Management sector. You also need to have an audit experience of a total of 300 hours.
- Find a certification body - Select a certification body as well as a training provider.
- Go through the training - Attend the training for the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor course that lasts for a total of 5 days and the final exam is held on the fifth day itself. A trainee needs to attend the complete 5-day training course in order to sit for the exam.
- Clear the exam - Pass the exam and receive the certification.