The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires enterprises to better protect an individual’s personal data. Ensuring that an individual’s data is trusted, secure, and governed can build better customer experiences and, ultimately, improve business outcomes. The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. After completion of all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), privacy policies, procedures, working instructions, consent forms, data protection impact assessments, in order to associate organizations in the adoption process to the new regulation.
- Understand the history of personal data protection in Europe.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Understand the new requirements that the General Data Protection Regulation brings for EU organizations and non-EU organizations and when it is necessary to implement them.
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in assessing the implementation of these new requirements.
- Learn how to manage a team implementing the GDPR.
- Gain the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations how to manage personal data.
- Acquire the expertise for analysis and decision making in the context of personal data protection.
- Course : GDPR
- Duaration : 5 Days
- Fees: 00.00
Benefits of CDPO (Certified Data privacy officer)
This training will enable you to develop the necessary knowledge and skills required to develop, implement and manage a compliance framework necessary for the protection of personal data. Upon mastering the concepts of GDPR, one can attend the exam and apply for a 'PECB Certified Data Protection Officer' credential. This certificate enables you to understand the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and current organisational processes, so as to implement the adoption process of the new regulation.
Who should do GDPR Certification Courses?
GDPR training and certification courses are suitable for:
- Senior marketing managers
- Professionals or individuals who are involved in Personal Data Protection
- Compliance officers
- Risk Managers
- Fresher can build their career